We will gladly accept donations of game meat to help feed the animals at Adobe. Here are some guidelines.
- All meat should be good quality and not too old; if it's too old for you to eat it's too old for the animals.
- Large game, such as deer and elk should be quartered.
- Javalina can be whole, but must be gutted.
- Quail and Fowl - preferable non-lead shot.
- Rabbits if they are shot with 22 caliber.
- Frozen meat & fresh caught fish is accepted provided it has no freezer burn and has never been defrosted and refrozen.
- Fresh caught fish in good condition.
- We do not accept goats or sheep.
Note - since lead poisoning is a real threat to wildlife we encourage the use of non-lead ammunition.
You can also support us by using the organizations below. To learn how easy it is, click on a logo:
All donations are tax deductible 501 (C) 3 86-0642399